Monday, February 13, 2012

34 Weeks and I keep on growing!


How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... so ready for spring dresses!
Sleep: sleeping better then last couple of weeks
Best moment this week:  Spending time with my amazing husband

Miss Anything? sitting comfy on the couch.. I can hardly make it through a 2 hour movie these days
Movement:  SHE IS A WILD LITTLE GIRL! WE ARE IN TROUBLE 
Food cravings: I love waffles with applesauce and powder sugar I can eat them all day long
Anything making you queasy or sick: Different types of smells 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: the heartburn seems to have subsided (no more fire breathing dragon!) 
however, I am currently rocking the pregnancy waddle due to hip/lower back pain every now and then.
Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival! Seems so surreal at this point, 
I can not wait to see her precious face & hold her for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment