Wednesday, February 1, 2012

8 Months along 1 more month to go


How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh Yes!
Stretch marks?  YES and I don't want to talk about it :(
Sleep:   Oh how I miss sleeping, I wake up every 2 hours to move or go potty
Best moment this week:
  I got to hear her heartbeat and its healthy and strong
Movement: still lots of movement & baby hiccups.. I know I will miss this feeling so much.
Food cravings: Waffles and applesauce and dry rice
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really..but meat doesn't sound at all enticing.
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, mild rib & hip pain and lower back pain
Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: My Baby Shower that my friends are throwing and a weekend in Vegas with the girls!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. You really do look cute pregnant, but I hope she isn't a huge baby like Davey was. So happy she is healthy. We are super excited. Sorry about the stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete