Wednesday, February 29, 2012

36 Weeks = 9 months

So on Monday Davey and I went to my weekly doctors appointment. ( They are not so much fun when  they check you to see if you have dilated)  Lets just say I was laughing the whole time because my poor husband can't handle somethings very well. Little does he know, labor will be worst. But in the end he did amazing!
Update: I am dilated to a 1 and 50% efface at 36 weeks. So thats a good start. But the princess can't come until after March 17 because my BEST FRIEND is getting married and I wouldn't miss it for the world.
 How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 29 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep - literally leggings & maternity shirts from here on out!
Sleep:  I am lucky if I get 3 hours of straight sleep with out getting up to go potty.
Best moment this week:  The doctor visit and hearing her heartbeat and knowing I am dilated :)

Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things..but this experience has been pretty amazing & I'm a little sad that it's almost over.
Movement: still lots of movement.. hoping to feel her momentous partial somersault any day now......
Food cravings: I am literally to the point where I want fruit for every single meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat - sure hope this goes away! 

Labor Signs:  Some pressure but I don't think its anything
Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, other than lots of pressure in my belly as it continues to grow & some pain in my hips & ribs.
Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week... but so very happy.
Looking forward to: baby's arrival of course!  And I am very lucky to have another baby shower on Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment