Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello Second Trimester!

Second trimester is here and I hear you start feeling better, you have more energy and you start showing off the baby bump. Today I am 14 weeks along and the baby is a size of a lemon. I have this app on my cell phone that tells me what fruit the baby is week by week.  So we call the baby  "baby lemon" this week!  Last week the baby was a peach!
I am so excited for the next couple of weeks because:
We get to find out the sex  on October 22
Start showing a little more
Fall is coming 
And start feeling better!!!

We are so excited to be parents and can't wait to meet our little baby!


2 comments:

  1. so exciting!!! can't wait to see what you guys are having! good job taking the preg pics- for some reason i sucked at them with Samantha but have since made up for it with the other babes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel like all the picture I take now I look fat! I am still learning this whole blogging thing!

    ReplyDelete