Saturday, September 17, 2011

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!

We are having a BABY!!! 

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I have lost weight, because I am so sick
Maternity clothes?  Not yet! But I am going to need them in the next couple of weeks!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I am always tired. I love going to bed early
Best moment this week: We had a doctor appointment this week and we got to hear the heartbeat
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? DIET COKE!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Bean and cheese burritos 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate a few too many cupcakes, which is typically the case
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:
 Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

1 comment:

  1. ya!! welcome to the fun bloggy world!!! fun post- so excited for you guys! can't wait to meet the little one this summer:) you guys are such a darling couple~!

    ReplyDelete