Saturday, March 10, 2012

Full Term!

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 30 lbs.
Maternity clothes? oh yea
Sleep:  I don't know what sleep is anymore. I am so uncomfortable
Best moment this week:  Getting a lot of things done! Washed all of her clothes and cleaned the house

Miss Anything? being comfortable! 
Movement: lots of major movements. I'm sure she is pretty darn cramped in there!
Food cravings: Still want fruit for every meal... and CANDY! Easter candy is my favorite!
Gender: 
Girl 

Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Week 37 is when I officially hit a wall. Being uncomfortable has a whole new meaning.
I have been tired again like the first trimester & my stomach is pretty painful..wondering if it has anything 
to do with her little head pushing through my stomach muscles. Also, my heartburn is back full force..
Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: baby girl's arrival of course ... can't believe it is almost time!! And in a week 
my best friend is getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment