Monday, March 26, 2012

40 Weeks!




How far along? 40 Weeks

Total weight gained? 35 lbs (way to much) 
Maternity clothes? oh yea
Sleep: Whats sleep? I still get up every hour to go potty and tossing and turning all night.
Best moment this week: just soaking up every last bit of being pregnant ..laying around feeling her move & throwing back all the snacks I can get my hands on.
Miss Anything? so many things...but I know I will miss my baby belly more than all of them at this point!
Movement: oh yes she is active as ever! she's been doing this little movement with her foot ALL the time.. I am looking forward to seeing what exactly she is doing when she is on the outside :)
Food cravings: Anything salty and fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: Girl 
Labor Signs: I had my first contractions and holy cow they hurt. I must be a baby. 
Symptoms: lots of pain in my stomach from where her head moves around plus wicked heartburn/acid reflux.
Belly Button in or out? in.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least!
Looking forward to: SO ready for her arrival!!!! :)

This last week I have been sick with the stomach flu which is horrible when your about to have a baby. I would never wish that on anyone. But I am feeling a lot better now and I am excited to have my little girl  in my arms. lets hope it's this week!

1 comment:

  1. Can definitely tell that the baby has dropped from the last picture you posted. Happy you are feeling better and can't wait for the phone call. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete