Monday, October 17, 2011

Pink, Sparkles, and Bows!

Its a GIRL!!!!
I am still in shock that we are having a baby girl And I think Davey doesn't believe we are having a girl until she comes into this world in March. Davey and I thought that we were going to have a boy and everyone kept saying that they think we are having a girl. And they were right.
On Thursday October 13 at SIX o'clock at NIGHT. (Yes I had to wait that long to find out) We didn't go small finding out. We had a crowd there to find out what we are having. We had my sister Laurie, my nephew Kaden, my best friend Braydee and her husband Jeff.  It was important that are our moms were on the phone to hear as well.
As they started the ultrasound I was so nervous but once I heard the heartbeat all my nerves went away then I saw our little baby on the screen and I couldn't help but smile.
Our little baby didn't want to cooperate by having her legs closed but after awhile her legs were no longer closed and it was for sure a GIRL! Tears came and I was so excited! The look on Daveys face was priceless. I loved it.  He kept  asking "are you sure, I thought that I saw something."

We are so exited for our Baby Girl!
Time to go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment