Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You get married, You get a blog

So when you get married you have to grow up and part of growing up is starting a blog. So here I am starting a blog about our exciting life (well its not that exciting actually its pretty boring). 
We got married almost 2 weeks ago on April 22 on a beautiful Friday afternoon in the most 
amazing and beautiful place on earth, The Mount Timpanogos Temple
Where we were sealed for Time and All Eternity! We are stuck with each other forever and ever and I couldn't be happier. 
The day was Great and I got my dream wedding that I always wanted! I will post the official wedding pictures when I get them back from the photographer  .

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love keeping a blog. It is the only way I can journal. This is a good start. If you need any help setting things up like you want, let me know. You may want to have your blog private so that only people can read it who you invite to read it. Let me know if you need help. You and Davey make a cute couple. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete